Please TAKE NOTE!

For your information, I'll be taking down all the video links of Infinity Challenge EP352-EP354 that I uploaded to Dailymotion so that I won't have to shut down my precious blog because of DMCA/copyright issues (though I never claim it's mine lol). Anyway thanks to terrybear2k for his/her advice. Thus, I decided to remove all the videos uploaded. Those who are lucky are able to watch the video before I take down. I'll always try to look for other subber who sub the episodes. Sorry to all the VIPs out there who can't watch the episodes :'( You can follow the guide I posted on BBL-only Facebook page but if it's still doesn't works, the alternative way is to download the raw videos and soft sub. This is all that I can help. Peace! (Y)

♚VIPshinz

4 comments:

  1. oh my TT im a bit late to watch ep 354 TT it's just 11h ago and when i came back it's all taking down. hikst.
    anw, thanks for the prev vids, at least i can watch it since df is not available in my country :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no.... :'( i was hoping to download ep353 & 354 so i can watch it again and again. is there a way you can upload it on fb or other place even for just a couple of hours. pleaseeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Big Bang Lovers - only ©. Powered by Blogger.